Welcome to StageScreen Classes
Here at StageScreen Classes we provide innovative, fun and creative courses for kids, teenagers and adults. We pride ourselves on offering unique opportunities for all our student's.
Students can start at any age and any experience level. Many students start with us as children and stay with us all the way up to Diploma level. Our diploma courses offer world-wide recognised qualifications.
We keep our class numbers small to insure quality and plenty of attention to each student.
We are now taking registrations for all courses for March 2018.
We have a plethora of new courses and classes for all ages so get in touch today!
Get in touch - email@example.com for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What age do you take student's?
We take students at any age, from kids to teenagers to adults.
2) How many terms are there in a year? There are three terms in the academic year. Each lasting ten weeks.
3) Can you start in any term? Yes! Although it is most beneficial to join in our October to Christmas term.
4) Do students take part in any productions? Yes. All students take part in our showcase performance in May, in addition to taking part in Feis Maitiu in the Mill Theatre Dundrum and acting in short films and tv commercials.
5) What other advantages/opportunities are there to being students at StageScreen? Our students are taught by working industry professionals. We also supply a free agency service for all students. All students can avail of this service. We also bring students on class trips to the theatre, cinema and to see a TV show being filmed. In 2017 we are going to see 'Ireland's Got Talent'.
From some past student's and parents:
"Just wanted to say how much my daughter Sarah enjoyed the StageScreen 50/50 course. She loved the practical parts of the course, and really enjoyed the diversity of doing both film and drama. She spent the week really looking forward to her Saturday class. Just want to say thanks to Conor and the StageScreen team"
Clare Matthews - Parent
"I loved the film and drama classes with StageScreen. They were great fun and I made some great friends. The classes were so much fun, I loved the film we made in the last term. I'd recommend the classes to anyone interested in film and drama"
Darren McNamara - Student, Aged 12
"Conor is a great teacher, who has a very easy going nature and really connects with the kids. My two boys really loved the course. They enjoyed writing the scripts for their mini-movies and spent the whole week talking about them. I'd recommend these classes to any parent"
Rachel Norton - Parent