Welcome to StageScreen Classes
StageScreen Classes are exciting, innovative, fun and creative courses and workshops for kids, teenagers and adults designed and run by award winning theatre/film director Conor Armstrong Sanfey. These courses are designed to offer unique opportunities for students of all ages.
Students can start at any age and any experience level. Many students start with Conor as children and work their way up to Diploma level. These diploma courses offer world-wide recognised qualifications.
Class numbers are kept small to insure quality and plenty of attention to each student.
Autumn Courses currently registering;
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What ages are the courses suitable for?
There are courses for all ages. StageScreen 50/50 for children and teenagers. The Adult Performance Course and Adult Diploma Course are for adults.
2) How many terms are there in the year? There are three terms in the academic year. Each term lasting ten weeks.
3) Can you start in any term? Yes you can join in any term! Although it is most beneficial to start in the October to Christmas term.
4) Do students take part in any productions? Each course has a strong emphasis on performing. Students on all acting courses take part in a showcase performance in May in a city theatre. All courses also involve acting in short films the students write and direct themselves.
5) What makes these courses unique? All acting courses include both acting for stage and acting to camera for the well rounded experience. Conor believes very strongly in diversifying if going into the arts and wishes to prepare students for this by offering as wide a curriculum as possible. All students get a chance to do some writing and directing in addition to acting on stage and camera.
(Taken from Facebook)
"Definitely 5/5 course/courses. My daughter just started last September and learned so much. Domiziana loves acting and loves it even more since starting StageScreen 50/50. Always good fun and great people. Conor is an amazing person and teacher. "
Roberta Esordienti - Parent
"Logan comes out of each class willing the week away till the next one. Definitely a class to recommend if you have a budding actor at home"
Hilda McConnon - Parent
"Really enjoyed working with Conor at StageScreen Classes for Oliver the play. Conor always makes sure there is a fun, creative, and altogether great atmosphere around for rehearsals right through to showtime."
Paul Sparkes - Actor