Welcome to StageScreen Classes
StageScreen Classes are exciting, innovative, fun and creative courses and workshops for kids, teenagers and adults designed and run by award winning theatre/film director Conor Armstrong Sanfey. These courses are designed to offer unique opportunities for students of all ages.
Students can start at any age and any experience level. Many students start with Conor as children and work their way up to Diploma level. These diploma courses offer world-wide recognised qualifications.
Class numbers are kept small to insure quality and plenty of attention to each student.
All courses enrolling for January 2024.
We were recently listed in the Top 5 Drama Schools in Dublin. Check out bestinireland.com for the full review.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What ages are the courses suitable for?
There are courses for all ages. StageScreen 50/50 for children and teenagers. The Adult Performance Course and Adult Diploma Course are for adults.
2) How many terms are there in the year? There are three terms in the academic year. Each term lasting ten weeks.
3) Can you start in any term? Yes you can join in any term! Although it is most beneficial to start in the October to Christmas term.
4) Do students take part in any productions? Each course has a strong emphasis on performing. Students on all acting courses take part in a showcase performance in May in a city theatre. All courses also involve acting in short films the students write and direct themselves.
5) What makes these courses unique? All acting courses include both acting for stage and acting to camera for the well rounded experience. Conor believes very strongly in diversifying if going into the arts and wishes to prepare students for this by offering as wide a curriculum as possible. All students get a chance to do some writing and directing in addition to acting on stage and camera.